Favorite queen from each season of Drag Race?
Season 1: Ongina.
Season 2: Jujubee.
Season 3: Manila Luzon.
Season 4: Sharon Needles.
All-Stars: Raven. (Cheating, idgaf)
Season 5: Detox Icunt.
So I had a few of these answered already, but my laptop started doing that weird randomly clicking things. I think I may have sent them to you privately, or not. Who knows. Technology hates me.
2. a famous person i’ve been compared to.
I don’t think I’ve really been compared to anyone famous. Sometimes when I get my bangs cut blunt I get a few comments but that is it. I do not think I really resemble a famous person physically or personality wise.
3. 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
Like physically or personality? The same things in someone’s character bothers me despite the sex. People who are malicious, ignorant to the other people’s feelings, only talk about themselves and are self centered really irritate me. Physically, the only thing that real irks me about the opposite gender may be a bit TMI, haha.
5. weird things i do when i’m alone.
When I’m alone I always hum/sing to myself when I am doing my make-up. I also walk around my house in circles a lot. I like to keep moving. I guess it is also weird how consistently I go through all my pictures on my phones or old text messages.
7. things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
Haha, wow things I like about the way I look? Um, random, but I really like my hands. That really doesn’t effect how I look, but still. That might be the best you get out of me. Things I don’t like? I have a problem with my arms, neck/chin, and tits. I have a referral for the latter though.
11. would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
I think I’d rather be stranded with someone I hate for a month. I feel like in a month the two of us would be able to open up and understand each other. We might not become friends, but we would not hate each other anymore.
13. one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
I don’t have time to hate anyone on Tumblr. That’s dumb shit. But of course I’d marry my waifu, sapphiresandlightsabers.
17. something i regret.
The only things in my life I really regret is when I’ve hurt people I care about. I’d rather suffer than to cause someone else to suffer.
19. my longest relationship and who it was with.
My longest relationship was about three years, and it was with Mike.
23. my view on being tumblr famous.
Good for them? I kind of like knowing not a lot of people have access to my ranting and depressive posts.
4, 6, 21, 24 :P
4. the best thing that has happened to me this week.
The best thing that has happened to me this week was spending a whole afternoon and evening with someone and then being able to wake up for work the following day next to them. It was the fist morning since I start working that I did not mind, and I was in a good mood the rest of the day.
6. how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
I would put all the ten thousand dollars into an account just for rent and bills. An apartment is all I really want at the moment. Oh an maybe an E30.
21. post a bit of my last IM convo.
I haven’t used an IM service in months, so I guess a text count?
24. someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
Oh goodness. Hmm. I don’t think I’d like to be any person for a day. I’d rather be a dog or something and just sleep and eat. AKA MY EVERYDAY.
I don’t know. I’m pretty good.
Im the same guy who thinks youre cute, want me to come off anon and maybe we could hang out sometime?
hey i think youre really cute :)
multiples of 3, do it! ( the last one)
You bitches making me think and shit.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Probably a few days agooo.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Anything by the Fratellis does.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Lately sweats. I don’t care I’m lazy now.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
It actually bothers me a lot. I don’t want to hurt people.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I don’t know, I have the it is thou?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
A really old folding chair. I can’t fit a nice chair in my room.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
I was texting a few people before I fell asleep.
30. Does anyone hate you?
I think one person does.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I tell Marren I love her, haha. I don’t think I have told someone significant that in over a year.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Oh geeze, I don’t know. It’d be nice.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
Fuck, I think I was supposed to see Lyn today. Haha, whoops. No probably not then.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Yes, U have.
60. Do you hate anyone?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Gosh, I hope not.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
The last person who wasn’t family I talked on the phone with was Dahveed.
72. Can you commit to one person?
Dast easy for me.
75. Did you wake up cranky?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
Nope. I don’t really give up anyone, ha.
81. Last person you cried in front of?
Like actually cried? Shit. Probably Marren.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
I don’t think I have on person I can tell everything to, but I have enough people that everything can get out.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
Basically my entire dating history.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
I have not.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
They typically always are older than me.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
About three people have actually given me butterflies.
1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Well since 2012 overlapped with my year of regrets, I have done a lot this year I had not done before. There is good and bad. Sex, drugs, rock’n’roll, etc etc.
2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I actually did not make a New Year’s Resolution this year. I figured surviving 2011 was enough work that I should not push myself in 2012. I’m probably going to bring back my 2011 resolution this year though.
3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one I knew had a child this year.
5: What countries did you visit?
I stayed in good o’America this year.
7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Most of February, April, Graduation, Most of August/September, and these past few months. It is hard for me to pick specific dates because these things happened over a span of time, but they all really shaped me this year.
11: What was the best thing you bought?
Nothing I brought really takes precedent in my mind right now. Plus, I think my biggest purchase was just buying my jacket with my second paycheck.
13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
Oh god, I am not sub-tumbling.
17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
Happier, fatter, and richer.
19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
I wish I had done less trying to make other people feel better over myself because that just made me feel pretty shitty a lot of this year, but I ex’d out a lot of people these past few months over it.
23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nah. I really do not think it is possible for me to hate anyone. It is kind of my curse.
29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Leaving my comfort zone helped me have some good moments this year.
31: What kept you sane?
Marren and Anna, I’d probably break if it wasn’t for them.
You're a weird mix of shit
What ethnicity are you?
12, 28, 34, 41, 59, 62, 78, 85, 90
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Mhm, they make my ass look less flat. Small steps.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Oh god, I can name the last thing that made me smile, but laugh? Hmm. It was probably Marren and Haseem earlier today because they cutest couple I have ever seen.
34. Listening to?
I am listening to nothing right now except for my fans going. The last song I listened to was Perfection by Oh Land a few hours ago.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I use to take the gummy vitamins everyday, but I don’t make enough money to afford them anymore or at least I don’t want to spend the money.
62. What do you wear to bed?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I really wanted to see Marina and the Diamonds tomorrow, but I did not have the funds ahead of time. I still always regret never seeing Lola Ray before they disbanded.
85. Are you patient?
Yes, haha. I kind of have to be in my field. I have certain things that just try my patients though.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
I don’t really care about who you’re having sex with or when as long as it isn’t hurting anyone.
10, 17, 22, 41, 60, 59, 64, 63, 91, 82
10. What is the last beverage you had?
I just finished a can of Coca-Cola because it is Christmas, and Pepsi is for losers.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
This is weird question because I can be really open about certain things with different people, but never with everything. Like I can tell my one friend really blunt things like sexual or medical, but nothing emotional, and then the opposite for someone else. I think there is one person that I can be pretty open about anything with, but I think that is because there is a really far distance between us, and it is easier to say things through a message than to someone’s face.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
A shark week party or those tiny ass sharks at the aquarium you get to pet are about as close as I want to get to a shark.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Today! I made Chocolate-Peppermint Oreo vanilla cupcakes for tomorrow’s dinner.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Only a few times. It was never anything like life changing. Like when I was in Philosophy of Women I had a really strong Deja-Vu feeling of being in my senior year of high school World Literature class. I also had it a few times driving.
60. Wear slippers
I did when I was in Camden. I wore them every day there, but in my parent’s house only when my mom decides 56 degree or below is adequate temperature.
63. First concert?
N’sync with opening, yes opening, acts of P.Diddy and Busta Rhymes. Hood shit.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
I am going to cheat and say a loft apartment because it is all the rooms and my dream.
who are you following?
I only follow 99 people. I try to only follow people I know in person, from Livejournal, or from Twitter. I think there is an even split though since most of my friends hardly ever actually update their Tumblrs. :( I shall star the people I follow that I actually know.
That photoset you reblogged makes me remember that we have to get together and watch Hocus Pocus asap!
Yes!! I miss you and it is Halloween time!
Hello there Amanda
Are you homeeee?